Well, for the very first time in my life I tried to donate blood…and was rejected! Apparently those five years that I spent in the UK + France, even though the time in the UK was spent there well AFTER the 1996 cutoff for vCJD (mad cow/BSE), means that I’m a walking time bomb who [...]
Tag Archive 'good intentions'
TagsA&E allergies birthday Burkina Faso childhood Christmas Ciaran clothes dreams fantasy fat fiction friendship good intentions grad school HAES hating exercise heidi is angry heidi is ill heidi is mean heidi is weird hot as hell immigration misery Issues in the Fatosphere Mad Mummies Mamuciam/Mancunia memes memories More About Me mosaic Moving once upon a time ii photos prizes rants rants reading Scales are for fish shopping taciturn tuesdays TCK therapy Third-Culture Kids Worrying yay consumerism!
- Focusing on the Fabulousness May 18, 2013 sleepydumpling
- The Right to Discriminate? May 18, 2013 danceswithfat
- Placental Complications Increase With Prior Cesarean May 17, 2013 Well-Rounded Mama
- Let The Sunshine In & Win Some Heart Shaped Sunnies! May 17, 2013 Stiletto Siren
- Fatshion: Outfit of the Conference May 17, 2013 Jen
- SALE ALERT: Take An Extra 50% Off Sale Items At Kiyonna May 16, 2013 Stiletto Siren
- I’m Okay, No Worries May 16, 2013 Not Blue at All
- 29 Forever! May 16, 2013 (author unknown)
- Gastric bypass for sleep trouble May 16, 2013 vesta44
- This Self-Esteem Thing May 16, 2013 danceswithfat