I was up only a few minutes before I heard the familiar pad-pad-pad of little feet coming down our hallway. It’s carpeted, so the sounds are muffled, but then the door swung open. I pretended to be asleep; I’m alone in our bed at the moment, since Graham is still recovering from his knee surgery [...]
Tag Archive 'birthday'
TagsA&E allergies birthday Burkina Faso childhood Christmas Ciaran clothes dreams fantasy fat fiction friendship good intentions grad school HAES hating exercise heidi is angry heidi is ill heidi is mean heidi is weird hot as hell immigration misery Issues in the Fatosphere Mad Mummies Mamuciam/Mancunia memes memories More About Me mosaic Moving once upon a time ii photos prizes rants rants reading Scales are for fish shopping taciturn tuesdays TCK therapy Third-Culture Kids Worrying yay consumerism!
- Why It’s Okay To Be Fat: TedX talk from Golda Poretsky May 20, 2013 Living 400lbs
- Randomness is Random May 20, 2013 Not Blue at All
- Music Monday May 20, 2013 Living 400lbs
- Check Out My TEDx Talk On “Why It’s Okay To Be Fat” Right Here! May 20, 2013 Golda Poretsky, H.H.C.
- Fattylympics Talk on YouTube May 20, 2013 Dr Charlotte Cooper
- Seeing My Body as Separate May 20, 2013 danceswithfat
- Fancy That No.7 May 20, 2013 Jen
- Join My Fat Ass in Doing Something for All of Us May 20, 2013 tanteterri
- Embracing our Bodies – University of Queensland Women’s Collective Event May 19, 2013 sleepydumpling
- Big Stinky May 18, 2013 Whaliam